Get in touch with our friendly staff for more information
Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
CBT is an evidence based form of counselling that is widely used within the NHS. It is an effective form of counselling due to it's short term nature and structured format.
In study after study CBT stands out as the most effective treatment for numerous mental health issues.
CBT outperforms most other treatments for most anxiety disorders. Some disorders appear to respond better to medication than CBT, however, what the graph does not show is the high relapse rate associated with discontinuing medication (In one study, 95% of patients relapsed upon discontinuation of medication). In contrast, CBT treatments have the lowest relapse rates of any psychological treatment.
Improve psychological wellbeing in the office
- Confidential access to online counselling within 24 hours
- Improved productivity and efficiency
- Reduced absenteeism
- Reduced staff turnover
- Increased staff loyalty
- Access to mental health resources/information/blog
- Access to fully qualified, BABCP accredited counsellors
- Statistics provided on workplace behavioural dynamics